U
utunumsint
Guest
I find this passage in Jude represents me to a tee:
God bless,
Ut
Even though I am an committed Catholic in terms of belief, I feel like I also need a real moral conversion in my life. Specifically when it comes to my interactions with other Christians. How does one become a blessing to others? So often I am the man that others must show patience with, and so often when other Christians get too close, they end up being the worse for the encounter…19 These are the ones who cause divisions; they live on the natural plane, devoid of the Spirit.
20 But you, beloved, build yourselves up in your most holy faith; pray in the holy Spirit.
21 Keep yourselves in the love of God and wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life.
**22 On those who waver, have mercy; **
*23 save others by snatching them out of the fire; on others have mercy with fear, abhorring even the outer garment stained by the flesh. **
God bless,
Ut