L
lakotak
Guest
Can some one explain to me what was meant by “Judge ye not, lest ye be judged”.
Now does that mean that if we see a person going down an unholy path, as say in a gay coworker who just got “married”, that we are not to judge this person’s path as putting their soul in danger if they do not repent? Or does it mean that I am seeing this and saying that this person is definitely going to hell is judging them on the state of their soul?
Paul said to admonish our brothers and sisters when they are doing wrong. In order to do this, I would think a person would have to judge the person’s path to know they are doing wrong.
Somewhat confused on this issue.
Now does that mean that if we see a person going down an unholy path, as say in a gay coworker who just got “married”, that we are not to judge this person’s path as putting their soul in danger if they do not repent? Or does it mean that I am seeing this and saying that this person is definitely going to hell is judging them on the state of their soul?
Paul said to admonish our brothers and sisters when they are doing wrong. In order to do this, I would think a person would have to judge the person’s path to know they are doing wrong.
Somewhat confused on this issue.