T
The_Catholic
Guest
Ever ponder what Pentecost must have been like? I don’t know why, but i’ve been since last night and this morning, really REALLYthinking about it, to the point wher eit’s made me sick
but that is just the obessiveness from my OCD condition, they say 
In other words, I truly wonder what it must have *felt *like to be touched by God’s Spirit, in body and soul, and suddenly know how to speak a foreign language fluently. It must have been a dramatic experience, emotionally; physically perhaps too. it’s like, all of a sudden st. Peter or another just knew how to speak the language; there obviously were no past memories of learning experiences, only, the knowledge was just there, “injected” by God I gather. Amazing.
Or perhaps is this not what happened? Were the apostles simply speaking their Aramaic but the different foreigners miracluously heard their own languages coming out of them?
In other words, I truly wonder what it must have *felt *like to be touched by God’s Spirit, in body and soul, and suddenly know how to speak a foreign language fluently. It must have been a dramatic experience, emotionally; physically perhaps too. it’s like, all of a sudden st. Peter or another just knew how to speak the language; there obviously were no past memories of learning experiences, only, the knowledge was just there, “injected” by God I gather. Amazing.
Or perhaps is this not what happened? Were the apostles simply speaking their Aramaic but the different foreigners miracluously heard their own languages coming out of them?