D
dolphinlove
Guest
Hi,
I just responded to a blog thread about people bashing christians for sharing their opinions for sleeping around.
I simply explained christians do not ‘pour religion down their throats’, but they invite people to show them the love of God and Jesus, basically this is what i wrote:
Ive been reading a few things here about ‘christians shoving religion down people’s throats’ and so on.
As a christian, its not a fact we are ‘shoving’ it down peoples throats, its ‘inviting’ people to come see the truth for themselves and what religion is truly about.
You dont have to get uptight an accuse of us ‘shoving’, we are just inviting you to share with us the wonderful love that is God and Jesus.
I know im going to get tanked for saying that, but hey, its the truth. I think instead of attacking what you do not know, you should give it the time and day and research it for yourselves.
Peace and love.
Did I go to far? Is this a ‘brainwashing’ tactic, of which i was sort of accused of?
Im only trying to help spread the word of God but dont want to step on peoples toes…
Please help…
Dolph
I just responded to a blog thread about people bashing christians for sharing their opinions for sleeping around.
I simply explained christians do not ‘pour religion down their throats’, but they invite people to show them the love of God and Jesus, basically this is what i wrote:
Ive been reading a few things here about ‘christians shoving religion down people’s throats’ and so on.
As a christian, its not a fact we are ‘shoving’ it down peoples throats, its ‘inviting’ people to come see the truth for themselves and what religion is truly about.
You dont have to get uptight an accuse of us ‘shoving’, we are just inviting you to share with us the wonderful love that is God and Jesus.
I know im going to get tanked for saying that, but hey, its the truth. I think instead of attacking what you do not know, you should give it the time and day and research it for yourselves.
Peace and love.
Did I go to far? Is this a ‘brainwashing’ tactic, of which i was sort of accused of?
Im only trying to help spread the word of God but dont want to step on peoples toes…
Please help…
Dolph