Just the facts, please

• Thread starter Thread starter Peacemonger
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peacemonger are you Catholic Vegan? He/she put out the very same thread before the election. If you want a response why not check the old thread?

Lisa N

Lisa N:
Peacemonger are you Catholic Vegan? He/she put out the very same thread before the election. If you want a response why not check the old thread?

Lisa N
No I’m not. I’ll try and find the response to his/her thread. I’m always interested to see how people spin the truth.

40.png
Peacemonger:
No I’m not. I’ll try and find the response to his/her thread. I’m always interested to see how people spin the truth.
LOL!!!

Begging the question comes to mind once again.

40.png
Peacemonger:
Peace, save you the trouble. The support for Michael Moore’s movie is Michael Moore’s website. No one was at all impressed (but Catholic Vegan who hasn’t been seen since the election) Do you think that is an unbiased source? Do you think it’s a credible source?

When you are trying to verify a “documentary” it should be supported by outside, unbiased sources.

Lisa N

Lisa N:
Peace, save you the trouble. The support for Michael Moore’s movie is Michael Moore’s website. No one was at all impressed (but Catholic Vegan who hasn’t been seen since the election) Do you think that is an unbiased source? Do you think it’s a credible source?

When you are trying to verify a “documentary” it should be supported by outside, unbiased sources.

Lisa N
Just a guess…but you haven’t read the link I provided. The sources he uses are varied, outside, and unbiased.

40.png
AmyS:
There are plenty of other sites (not put up by Micael Moore) that refute him… Factual ones… not propoganda.
Why would ayone refer anyone else to Michael Moore about anything? What would you expect to hear about this propaganda movie which he made, financially benefits from and has finally cured his chronic condition of being a fringe wannabe in production circles?

I mean, if you want to know how wonderful someone is, surely going to their own website, is hardly proof of the pudding.

40.png
HagiaSophia:
Why would ayone refer anyone else to Michael Moore about anything? What would you expect to hear about this propaganda movie which he made, financially benefits from and has finally cured his chronic condition of being a fringe wannabe in production circles?

I mean, if you want to know how wonderful someone is, surely going to their own website, is hardly proof of the pudding.
Especially when the person is a narcissist… He is so proud of himself…

Fahrenheit 9/11 was propaganda and full of garbage. I think that has been proven more than once. I wouldn’t expect the propagandist Michael Moore to admit it though, just as I wouldn’t expect Gobbels to admit it.

We should really piss them off.

Send Barney to sing happy songs all day.

40.png
gilliam:
We should really piss them off.
http://tkblog.com/pics/linked/tkbarney.jpg
Send Barney to sing happy songs all day.
:rotfl:** LOL!**
40.png
gilliam:
Fahrenheit 9/11 was propaganda and full of garbage. I think that has been proven more than once. I wouldn’t expect the propagandist Michael Moore to admit it though, just as I wouldn’t expect Gobbels to admit it.
Moore’s not only a propagandist, but he’s also a college dropout. 😉

Anyone can make a movie and then post the “facts” on their own website. Peace, please don’t let me begin to question your intelligence. I understand your passion from peace, but don’t let it cloud your judgement. You are really toeing the line of rationality with this last post.

JMJ_Pinoy said:
:rotfl:** LOL!**

Moore’s not only a propagandist, but he’s also a college dropout. 😉

And he has still not even learned to exercise the less than lovely fat roll’s off and how to shave! 😛

Pitiful little Fat boy! That is all he is. :rolleyes:

40.png
Peacemonger:
Fahrenheit 9/11 was a great movie…here’s why…it’s based in fact…

Factual Back-Up For Fahrenheit 9/11

michaelmoore.com/books-films/f911reader/
Not having seen the movie I will not comment on its greatness or lackthereof. However, the link is kinda funny on how it gets other to verify obvious facts: “Gore won more votes in 2000 election” (what’s next: “Sun rose in the morning according to Washington Post”) while leaving out details of other sources (when it talks about Bush spending time in Crawford and fails to point out that Bush had many working meetings while there).

Anyway, I did not care much about F9/11 before the election and now I hope noone mentions it again (just like Kerry’s Vietnam service).

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back