M
Mommyof02green
Guest
As requested by the Moderators:I have started this thread!
Hopefully our JW brothers and sisters that have been posting in the other thread, will join us here. (Again to the JW welcome)
Here are my last 2 post re: Birth Control and Abortion from the other thread:
Hopefully our JW brothers and sisters that have been posting in the other thread, will join us here. (Again to the JW welcome)
Here are my last 2 post re: Birth Control and Abortion from the other thread:
That is how you interpret the Word of God. That is not how I interpret it and see it. I think that you should do a google search for the word: Onanism and Coitus interruptus.
Coitus Interruptus means to pull out or withdrawal before the ejaculation. That is what Onan did, he withdrew. It’s because he withdrew and wasted his semen he was put to death.
What he did was NOT natural…that is why he was put to death.
Condoms also make the semen wasteful!! They like pulling out prevent the semen from entering the vagina.
Therefore condoms like Coitus Interruptus are a SIN in Gods eyes. Scripture is clear on that!!!
**Thanks! **
I do hope that you read the medical data on Birth Control Pills, IUDs, Depo-Provera and Norplant.
If you are going to be taking pills or put chemicals into your body then you should know exactly what they do right!?!?!
I don’t need a response from you re: the articles. I just want you to know that it’s good to have infromed conscience on these things. After all you don’t want to be killing an fertized egg right???
I know that this thread is long… so I’ll post the links one last time here so you know where to find the info. Of course this is just 2 examples. google search it, also, see what others have to say:
omsoul.com/pamphlet126.How-the-Pill-and-Other-Contraceptives-Work.html
prolife.com/BIRTHCNT.html