Keen brand shoes

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCT
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KCT

Guest
I have 2 pairs of Keens - sandals and Maryjanes.

Does anyone have their sneakers? (specifically Keen Ventura) I’m thinking of buying another pair before my trip to Italy this summer. Something that will look good with capris or skirts and good for walking. (my sandals fit the bill but I want shoes as well)
 
Wow, I must be really old. I thought you were reviving the once-popular adjective, “keen,” from the ashbin of history. As in, “I just found a really keen brand of shoes.” 🙂

Do they sell them on Zappos? If so, there might be reviews.

Betsy
 
Wow, I must be really old. I thought you were reviving the once-popular adjective, “keen,” from the ashbin of history. As in, “I just found a really keen brand of shoes.” 🙂

Do they sell them on Zappos? If so, there might be reviews.

Betsy
Ha-ha! Well, they are really keen shoes, I have to say 👍

I did find some reviews. I have time to keep looking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top