T
thoarty
Guest
Hi, I need lots of prayers and some good advice. I have an eating disorder and have had it for many years. Although I have tried everything else -(doctors, meds, in-patient treatment, outpatient treatment, support groups) the only semi-permanent solution came from prayer and white-knuckling it! In fact I had three years free of this a couple of years ago then fell off the wagon. Not many people know about it because I am good at concealing it but I am so frustrated and feel terrible about it - I feel like a great sinner because I am not able to solve this! I go to Confession and frequent communion. I find that on days when I pray the rosary literally all day throughout the day, that I am able to be successful at controlling it. Need prayers! I am the mother of seven, 5 sons, 2 daughters, and am so blessed right now to have all of them except one active and involved in the Church - including one seminarian. So God is good and has blessed me but I can’t seem to give God back my will and desire to be pleasing to Him. Thanks! Thea
