L
lovedance4ever
Guest
Hello everyone,
I have been concerned about how I have been feeling lately. I have successfully lost and kept off 60 lbs. However, I do have about 30 more to go and am desperately trying to lose them.
Well here is the problem. Food has begun to scare me. I have only been eating about one meal and a snack per day…and I do not know why. If I think about it, I realize that this is not the right thing to do, but at the same time, I do not want to eat. Food has also been making me feel very sick lately; I feel nauseous and my stomach hurts a lot. I do not know if this is connected to how I feel, or if it is a separate problem.
It is just difficult to feel so unattractive all the time, and to constantly struggle with losing the final few pounds. It has been making me so very depressed. This is also very embarrassing for me, as I do not usually like to talk about this kind of thing openly. I am just afraid to mention this to my parents (they have enough on their plate, and I do not want to concern them) and I thought this would be a good place to go for advice and support.
I am a 19 year old female, if that makes any difference.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Prayers are very welcome, as is any advice.
God bless
I have been concerned about how I have been feeling lately. I have successfully lost and kept off 60 lbs. However, I do have about 30 more to go and am desperately trying to lose them.
Well here is the problem. Food has begun to scare me. I have only been eating about one meal and a snack per day…and I do not know why. If I think about it, I realize that this is not the right thing to do, but at the same time, I do not want to eat. Food has also been making me feel very sick lately; I feel nauseous and my stomach hurts a lot. I do not know if this is connected to how I feel, or if it is a separate problem.
It is just difficult to feel so unattractive all the time, and to constantly struggle with losing the final few pounds. It has been making me so very depressed. This is also very embarrassing for me, as I do not usually like to talk about this kind of thing openly. I am just afraid to mention this to my parents (they have enough on their plate, and I do not want to concern them) and I thought this would be a good place to go for advice and support.
I am a 19 year old female, if that makes any difference.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Prayers are very welcome, as is any advice.
God bless