KJV New Cambridge Paragraph Bible

  • Thread starter Thread starter Epistemes
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Epistemes

Guest
This Bible was scheduled to be released a couple of years ago in a smaller format compared to the original massive book which was published back in 2005 - but no show. I know the Penguin Classics volume exists, but I’d be more than interested in getting a leatherbound copy. Does CUP plan on re-releasing this Bible in a smaller format anytime soon?
 
This Bible was scheduled to be released a couple of years ago in a smaller format compared to the original massive book which was published back in 2005 - but no show. I know the Penguin Classics volume exists, but I’d be more than interested in getting a leatherbound copy. Does CUP plan on re-releasing this Bible in a smaller format anytime soon?
Yes, it is expected imminently. See, for example,

amazon.co.uk/Cambridge-Paragraph-Bible-Apocrypha-KJ595/dp/052119881X/
 
Imminently? All I see is a chance to pre-order a Bible that could take another several years to release.

Odd, though, but your link suggests this was already published 30 April 2011.
 
Yes, they are running slightly behind – production difficulties, I believe. My contacts tell me it should be out this summer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top