This is great, but I need one for catechesis and hesitate to use Fr. Corapi, even as superb as his talks were, only because a number of newer Catholics will be in the audience. Unless someone has a different opinion on my hesitation…
This is great, but I need one for catechesis and hesitate to use Fr. Corapi, even as superb as his talks were, only because a number of newer Catholics will be in the audience. Unless someone has a different opinion on my hesitation…
I haven’t actually watched these but I found them for you. Up to you to decide if they are any good or not. If you like any particular ones let me know and I will then watch it.
DISCLAIMER: Catholic Answers has turned over the archive to Catholic-Questions.org and no longer owns, manages, or moderates the forums. For additional apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.