Know any good DVDs on Confession

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcoPolo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarcoPolo

Guest
Anyone know of any good DVDs or longer videos on Confession? Something longer than some of the few-minute Youtube snippets. Thanks!
 
Anyone know of any good DVDs or longer videos on Confession? Something longer than some of the few-minute Youtube snippets. Thanks!
I don’t know of any DVD’s on the subject, but I have heard of an excellent book titled:

7 Secrets of Confession by Vinny Flynn
 
This one is 52 minutes. Father Corapi on how to make a good confession. I have the dvd and its good.

youtube.com/watch?v=PmMnJAToLOI
This is great, but I need one for catechesis and hesitate to use Fr. Corapi, even as superb as his talks were, only because a number of newer Catholics will be in the audience. Unless someone has a different opinion on my hesitation…
 
This is great, but I need one for catechesis and hesitate to use Fr. Corapi, even as superb as his talks were, only because a number of newer Catholics will be in the audience. Unless someone has a different opinion on my hesitation…
I haven’t actually watched these but I found them for you. Up to you to decide if they are any good or not. If you like any particular ones let me know and I will then watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExYjik-Fxgo

youtube.com/watch?v=uO0RlUlSnuU

youtube.com/watch?v=ExYjik-Fxgo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top