P
praise_Jesus_1
Guest
First I hope this is the right place for this thread.
Does anyone know where one can purchase the Latin Vulgate? I’ve seen some on amazon but there was a few different versions and I’m not sure which one would be the best.
As well I recently learned that there is an updated Latin translation that can be found on the Vatican website.
Does anybody know the reason for the updated translation? And as with the original Latin Vulgate does anybody know where I could purchase a copy of this?
Thanks in advance.
Does anyone know where one can purchase the Latin Vulgate? I’ve seen some on amazon but there was a few different versions and I’m not sure which one would be the best.
As well I recently learned that there is an updated Latin translation that can be found on the Vatican website.
Does anybody know the reason for the updated translation? And as with the original Latin Vulgate does anybody know where I could purchase a copy of this?
Thanks in advance.