D
deepsouthpapist
Guest
I am hoping someone with some knowledge about Catholic lay groups such as the Franciscans, etc. might help answering some questions.
I am very interested in learning more about the lay Dominicans. Any information will be helpful! I am in a place without a current chapter so this would be a “ground floor” up experience.
What can you tell me about the Dominicans in general?
I am most concerned about what ever group I am a part of is authentically Catholic. I have heard varying opinions regarding some groups and try to stay away from them.
Any information about Catholic secular Third Orders will be helpful. Please share experiences with other groups as well as that will provide some insight.
Thanks in advance for the thoughts!
Till then, more praying…
I am very interested in learning more about the lay Dominicans. Any information will be helpful! I am in a place without a current chapter so this would be a “ground floor” up experience.
What can you tell me about the Dominicans in general?
I am most concerned about what ever group I am a part of is authentically Catholic. I have heard varying opinions regarding some groups and try to stay away from them.
Any information about Catholic secular Third Orders will be helpful. Please share experiences with other groups as well as that will provide some insight.
Thanks in advance for the thoughts!
Till then, more praying…