L
landon13
Guest
Hello,
I have been discussing religion with two Mormon friends of mine. They are working now to “teach” me on primordial or “pre-earth” existence. First they brought up the passage in Revelation 12 about the fall of Satan before creation. Then they brought up some other verses scattered but when I would argue about how we were created first here on earth and THEN breathed into with the spirit of God or how in I believe it is 1 Corinthians it says that the earthly body came first and then the spiritual or something to that affect.
Can anyone give any help as to how to refute their claims of pre-earth existence since they use all these arguments like “we must have been friends in pre-earth life” etc., and they just are getting difficult sometimes to try and talk to. Haha
Thank you all and God bless!
I have been discussing religion with two Mormon friends of mine. They are working now to “teach” me on primordial or “pre-earth” existence. First they brought up the passage in Revelation 12 about the fall of Satan before creation. Then they brought up some other verses scattered but when I would argue about how we were created first here on earth and THEN breathed into with the spirit of God or how in I believe it is 1 Corinthians it says that the earthly body came first and then the spiritual or something to that affect.
Can anyone give any help as to how to refute their claims of pre-earth existence since they use all these arguments like “we must have been friends in pre-earth life” etc., and they just are getting difficult sometimes to try and talk to. Haha
Thank you all and God bless!