Leftists Don't Want Govt to Hire Ave Maria Law School Grads

• Thread starter Thread starter rastell
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER) have to do with whether a person from Ave Maria Law School should be hired by the government or not? A person can’t graduate from a Catholic school and be environmentally responsible? Anti-Catholicism is alive and well. I smell a law suit and the sorry thing is that the anti-Catholics have a good chance of winning.

40.png
Lance:
What does Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility (PEER) have to do with whether a person from Ave Maria Law School should be hired by the government or not? A person can’t graduate from a Catholic school and be environmentally responsible? Anti-Catholicism is alive and well. I smell a law suit and the sorry thing is that the anti-Catholics have a good chance of winning.
So now we have discrimination based on place of post-secondary education? Where is Jesse Jackson when you need him?

I suspect we’ll be seeing more situations like this coming up all over the place.

40.png
Scott_Lafrance:
So now we have discrimination based on place of post-secondary education? Where is Jesse Jackson when you need him?
Jesse is in Florida with Terri, or her parents. He may be doing it for the publicity but at least he is doing the right thing. As you can tell, I am not a fan of Jesse, but let’s give credit where credit is due.

40.png
Lance:
Jesse is in Florida with Terri, or her parents. He may be doing it for the publicity but at least he is doing the right thing. As you can tell, I am not a fan of Jesse, but let’s give credit where credit is due.
I agree. I just figured that if Jesse is now truely a champion of the universally oppressed, will he be willing to take on more cases like this?

The Left:

“OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO, more Clarence Thomas-like Lawyers??? Mini-Borks?? Heeeeeellllp!! Scalia fans??? Run away!! Run awaaaaay!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back