Legitimate reason to postpone pregnancy?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kelseyl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
Walking_Home:
More than likely – in that type of country – the couples don’t have information on NFP and or its a type of “machismo” culture – where no matter what-- the wife has to be available to meet the “needs” of the husband. This results in a large number of children.
Wow, more than likely ignorance or machismo? Is is that difficult to believe that people in these countries can actually be generous and trusting in God?

Yes – more likely lack of knowledge concerning NFP and/or “machismo” cultures.
 
lifeisbeautiful;9857342:
40.png
Walking_Home:
More than likely – in that type of country – the couples don’t have information on NFP and or its a type of “machismo” culture – where no matter what-- the wife has to be available to meet the “needs” of the husband. This results in a large number of children.

Yes – more likely lack of knowledge concerning NFP and/or “machismo” cultures.
Probably and also its about more children to add to the family income. However, for those striving to get out of the cycle of poverty, its about educating the children and not about having many, many children they cannot afford to give decent care to, let alone, higher education.
 

its a type of “machismo” culture – where no matter what-- the wife has to be available to meet the “needs” of the husband. This results in a large number of children.
I wish I had known that before I married an American girl!! 😦
 
I wish I had known that before I married an American girl!! 😦
How insulting you’ve chosen to group all American “girls” into one category because you think they do not live up to your standards! If you’d like to take notice of our discussion on the large family thread, you’ll see we’ve managed to avoid doing that with the Filipino culture- can you manage to do the same here on this thread- should you post again? Perhaps you don’t mean to sound like you think your wife’s only purpose is to satisfy you sexually; whenever and where ever you want. but that’s sure how it sounds on here with your reply to Walking Home!
 
Kelseyl, your priest should be a better guide than us about issues pertaining to serious decisions that will affect the happiness and welfare of your husband and you and future children. But I think you already know your answer as to the best interests of your family. I think you just wanted to know it’s okay. God bless your husband and you.
 
Please refrain from stereotyping any group of people. Thank you for your cooperation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top