G
Garyjohn2
Guest
Hello,
I’m planning on attending my church’s Easter Vigil and mass on Sat. night, rather than Easter mass on Sunday morning. This is my first time doing this actually. Also, I am bringing someone along that usually doesn’t go to mass very often.
I am just wondering, how long is the Easter Vigil? I know its longer than a normal mass of course, but I wanted to let to person I am going with know what to expect.
I called my church, but I had trouble getting ahold of someone, so I’m asking here. What are you experiences?
Thank you!
I’m planning on attending my church’s Easter Vigil and mass on Sat. night, rather than Easter mass on Sunday morning. This is my first time doing this actually. Also, I am bringing someone along that usually doesn’t go to mass very often.
I am just wondering, how long is the Easter Vigil? I know its longer than a normal mass of course, but I wanted to let to person I am going with know what to expect.
I called my church, but I had trouble getting ahold of someone, so I’m asking here. What are you experiences?
Thank you!