F
Fergal
Guest
Only this morning did I give my thought to what I would do for lent. I have never actually offered my Lenten effort for any particular intention but from what I can see and read and hear I am anxious for the Holy Father. I know I recently read an article that stated that if there was anytime to pray for the Holy Father, it is now.
I have resolved to offer all my Lenten sacrifices and indeed the efforts behind all I do for Lent for the health, intentions, safety and welfare of our Beloved Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI.
To those of you who may be thinking of what you are going to do I would ask you to join me and offer all you do and all the graces you receive for His Holiness.
Is anyone with me? Perhaps we could also drop him a line and tell him of our intentions. He is in need of our support both spiritually and emotionally. After all he continually encourages us, should we not take the time as faithful to encourage him?
I have resolved to offer all my Lenten sacrifices and indeed the efforts behind all I do for Lent for the health, intentions, safety and welfare of our Beloved Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI.
To those of you who may be thinking of what you are going to do I would ask you to join me and offer all you do and all the graces you receive for His Holiness.
Is anyone with me? Perhaps we could also drop him a line and tell him of our intentions. He is in need of our support both spiritually and emotionally. After all he continually encourages us, should we not take the time as faithful to encourage him?
