T
tchtax
Guest
I would like to share with my brothers and sisters in Christ all these songs/hymns which I’m very sure will touch your hearts. God Bless and let us remember our Lord’s sacrifice for us especially during this time of Lent.
The Lord is My Shepherd
youtube.com/watch?v=b1zy8xAaFnM
What a friend we have in Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Hz4OAVfWE
Here I Am, Lord
youtube.com/watch?v=rWKFGXFD40I&feature=related
Make me A Channel of Your Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=As5hjcfNn7k
ON Eagle’s wings
youtube.com/watch?v=IjI7S1Jl2os&feature=related
Stations of the Cross “The Old Rugged Cross” Anne Murray
youtube.com/watch?v=8OGLe582mnE&feature=PlayList&p=D4B4EA0C4E4C90E6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6
Just A Closer Walk With Thee (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=hrM1aWtYpys&feature=related
He Will Carry You (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8tajO11SM&feature=related
Because You Loved Me - Passion of Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=46JlGITwe80&feature=related
(this one move me to tears with the video)
Shine JESUS Shine (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=4UIR0VJlK6k&feature=related
Shout To The Lord (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=UhYG7vXhf9o&feature=related
Lord, I Offer My Life (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=v0ar5EfvAcU&feature=related
If anyone wants to post other hymns from YouTube, please feel free.
Patrick
The Lord is My Shepherd
youtube.com/watch?v=b1zy8xAaFnM
What a friend we have in Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=b0Hz4OAVfWE
Here I Am, Lord
youtube.com/watch?v=rWKFGXFD40I&feature=related
Make me A Channel of Your Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=As5hjcfNn7k
ON Eagle’s wings
youtube.com/watch?v=IjI7S1Jl2os&feature=related
Stations of the Cross “The Old Rugged Cross” Anne Murray
youtube.com/watch?v=8OGLe582mnE&feature=PlayList&p=D4B4EA0C4E4C90E6&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6
Just A Closer Walk With Thee (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=hrM1aWtYpys&feature=related
He Will Carry You (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi8tajO11SM&feature=related
Because You Loved Me - Passion of Christ
youtube.com/watch?v=46JlGITwe80&feature=related
(this one move me to tears with the video)
Shine JESUS Shine (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=4UIR0VJlK6k&feature=related
Shout To The Lord (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=UhYG7vXhf9o&feature=related
Lord, I Offer My Life (With Lyrics)
youtube.com/watch?v=v0ar5EfvAcU&feature=related
If anyone wants to post other hymns from YouTube, please feel free.
Patrick