A
anlorie
Guest
Once again Davids grades are a problem. He currently has a D in simulations ( which is a course from his chosen major!) and a c- in physiology . I can’t understand that boy but it is really worrying to me. If he were to get separated they would put him in the enlisted Army as a private, right in the middle of the bad stuff going on in this world right now and he wouldn’t even have the benefit of a college degree! So once again I need you to pray with me for him . I’m going to pray for academic success and a change in his attitude so that he starts to actually study and retain the information rather than try to cram for tests and do poorly. Niki could also do with continued prayer for physics and history. Sam is doing well tho.
PLEASE PRAY HIM.
PLEASE PRAY HIM.
***