M
mike2112
Guest
Lord Jesus you are the only one I have. Everyone hates me or at least it feels like everyone hates me. My own mother i think would rather be happy if i wasn’t here. I feel like i need you to talk to. But even then it feels like i am going in circles. I am not the most beautiful or talented or social and fun person around. I m crying now and i can’t believe it. It seems like all my life except my early toddler days i have only been truly happy. When i knew i was in good protection. Now i am independent and it won’t bother me too much if i live my life alone. I have been paining and hurting almost everyday. I don’t want to eat because i know I’ll be lost again without you God. Thank you for allowing me to do well for your children and please forgive me if i have done anything wrong. Thank you for giving me the combination today, i put my whole trust in you, did you see that?
i am happy that you are here Lord, thank you Holy Spirit you did a perfect job today. I wish you can help me for more creative ideas. I… please protect me. You know i am still that same life that you saw when i was just born. I still have feelings too. I do understand everything is in your will to let happen. I really wish that i could hug you Jesus and cry on your shoulder. But it is okay because i know you are here always with me. And please my guardian angel mike protect me from satan and his attacks. Never ever let me go even if i ever forget you. No one truly knows what kind of pain im going through other than you my father. I feel like i lost all that i have. But just like Job i will still trust in you. I hope you can read what I’m typing. It is my preferred way of talking to you. I wish you were here to hold me tight father. And to my mother, i don’t know if we have talked much but i still love you. Help me to pray and be motivated to pray. It feels good to let everything out. I think keeping it inside is inflicting more pain in me. Hmmmm. Well i don’t know what else to say but I’m thankful to you my father for letting me have a great day. You know i can’t make it to any of the meetings because of the intense pain in my mind. I trust in you though Lord and may this suffering be a prayer for those reading this and those that want to know your love that can ease their pain. Thank you my precious Jesus.