Leviticus and commentaries

  • Thread starter Thread starter Journeyman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Journeyman

Guest
I am interested in reading a good Catholic commentary or book that deals with Leviticus and all of the blood rituals, sacrifice etc … and how these thing tie into Christ and the sacrifice of the Mass. Any books that anyone can recommend?
 
I am interested in reading a good Catholic commentary or book that deals with Leviticus and all of the blood rituals, sacrifice etc … and how these thing tie into Christ and the sacrifice of the Mass. Any books that anyone can recommend?
I can recommend “Catholic for a Reason, Volume 3, Scripture and the Mystery of the Mass” edited by Scott Hahn.

There’s also a single chapter on this subject in “Catholic for a Reason, Volume 1.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top