M
Mannyfit75
Guest
the one I check aren’t current. I know Mejgorji apparition was disapproved.
cbismo.hr/DHTMLFiles/Opsirnije.asp?P=25Therefore I responsibly call upon those who claim themselves to be “seers”, as well as those persons behind the “messages”, to demonstrate ecclesiastical obedience and to cease with these public manifestations and messages in this parish. In this fashion they shall show their necessary adherence to the Church, by neither placing private “apparitions” nor private sayings before the official position of the Church. Our faith is a serious and responsible matter. The Church is also a serious and responsible institution!
I’ve created an apparitions documentation website that may be the reference you are looking for. Here is a link to the page of approved apparitions:I wish there was a book somewhere that contained ONLY the apparitions approved by the Catholic Church and only the possible words in those apparitions that the Catholic Church has stated that may be credible and do not conflict with the Catholic Faith.
No private revelation is ever required to be worthy of belief–I just wish there was one Catholic Source that listed every apparition and everything said in those apparitions that COULD be believed by Catholics–not with divine faith–for that is not the case with private revelations but with HUMAN faith if the person felt them to be credible and knew that the Catholic Church had approved them and that they would not conflict with the public deposit of faith?
Is there such a reference? If not will someone publish one?
The local bishop has no authority in this matter. The pope assigned a commission of bishops to this case. The local bishop is being disobedient. He was told not to speak about it.BTW that site is not 100% current because there is a letter from the Bishop of Medjugorje.
cbismo.hr/DHTMLFiles/Opsirnije.asp?P=25