List of Dissentors

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quaere_Verum
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quaere_Verum

Guest
I have been discussing the faith with another Catholic and she mentions certain names as supporters of her views. I question many of her statements of the faith so I also question the people she claims as authorities. Is there a list any where of dissentors so that I can check out these names?
 
I have been discussing the faith with another Catholic and she mentions certain names as supporters of her views. I question many of her statements of the faith so I also question the people she claims as authorities. Is there a list any where of dissentors so that I can check out these names?
The name should start with Pope or Cardinal to really carry any weight, ArchBishop or Bishop deserves some attention since they have the teaching authority of the Church when teaching with the Pope and the magisterium, anyone else it may be just their own opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top