J Julian0404 Guest Mar 14, 2011 #2 Go to www.salvationhistory.com and look for link to Bible Study, which is a free class offered by Scott Hahn and this, his web site.
Go to www.salvationhistory.com and look for link to Bible Study, which is a free class offered by Scott Hahn and this, his web site.
N NHInsider Guest Mar 15, 2011 #3 If you go to this thread you’ll find links to most of the catholic translations.
L larsenl1 Guest Mar 15, 2011 #4 Big_Dummy said: simple text files of different catholic bibles online. Click to expand... the usccb has an online bible that I like to use. of course that is in html. I was also able to get the KJV bible free on nook and the Catholic Douey Rheims for 99 cents for nook. I bet that Kindle and ipad have similar digital copies of the bible for you to obtain.
Big_Dummy said: simple text files of different catholic bibles online. Click to expand... the usccb has an online bible that I like to use. of course that is in html. I was also able to get the KJV bible free on nook and the Catholic Douey Rheims for 99 cents for nook. I bet that Kindle and ipad have similar digital copies of the bible for you to obtain.