D
DrAntnee
Guest
Hello,
I have been trying to find information on 3rd order communities and where they may be located… I have tried contacting various groups and have had little response back from them… My wife and I live in Boston right now and are moving back to our home of North Carolina soon and are curious about what, or if any, groups are located in the Raleigh Durham area… If someone could please help us out that would be great!
Christ is Risen!
Anthony
I have been trying to find information on 3rd order communities and where they may be located… I have tried contacting various groups and have had little response back from them… My wife and I live in Boston right now and are moving back to our home of North Carolina soon and are curious about what, or if any, groups are located in the Raleigh Durham area… If someone could please help us out that would be great!
Christ is Risen!
Anthony