S
SavedByHim
Guest
Hope I’m in the right area.
I’m looking for a book, or I suppose a trusted website would do, that takes the Old and New Testaments and compares the symbology used between the two of them and shows how the New Testament fulfills many of the prophecies in the Old Testament.
For example, Mary is the “new” Eve or Jesus is the “Passover Lamb”.
I have a hard time reading the Old Testament and I think it would be fascinating and help my understanding of the Bible to take a look at the “ties” between the Old and New Testaments.
Thanks in advance!
For example, Mary is the “new” Eve or Jesus is the “Passover Lamb”.
I have a hard time reading the Old Testament and I think it would be fascinating and help my understanding of the Bible to take a look at the “ties” between the Old and New Testaments.
Thanks in advance!