Looking for article on homosexuality

  • Thread starter Thread starter Odell
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Odell

Guest
I read an article a while back and can not remember who wrote in or the title, for the life of me. Hopefully someone can help. A great deal of the paper was talking about the evolution of the term sexual orientation and how the left has to define it as an orientation to claim certain rights. Also went into how they distant themselves from pedifillia by denying it is an orientation.

This is really all I have to go on for now. If I think of anything I’ll repost. Any help would be great.

Thanks:)
 
An Emmerich Vogt (a religious) wrote a pamphlet showing how homosexuality could lead to pedophilia, due to the darkening of the intellect and corruption of the imagination.
 
Im still searching 😦 The article sddresses the issue from this particular angle in that if homosexuality is a matter of genetics, then it is a type of identity. “It’s not what I do it’s who I am. If its who you are than you have certain rights as any other minority. Homosexuality was not always defined in this way. It was define how we define pedophilia even though this is now becoming an orientation as well. The sticks goes into that now we have laws in the work force to make it impossible to speak up because you would be descriminating against a minority.

Maybe more will come to me later. Hope this helps with my quest to find this article. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top