Looking for Catholic Nanny

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magoos
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magoos

Guest
We’ve recently decided that we’d like to find a live-in nanny for our family, and ideally she would be a practicing Catholic. Has anyone here had any luck with something similar (aupair or nanny)? Can anyone recommend places where I could place an ad, or nanny agencies that are reputable to work with? We have two school-aged children and we homeschool.
 
If you live near a university, you could contact the Catholic student center there and ask for referrals or post a job listing. You could also ask around your parish for parents who have college-aged students who would be interested in something like that while they’re in school. I knew a girl in college who did that – worked her college classes around the kids’ schedule and was a live-in nanny.
 
In college I was hired from the website “sittercity.com”, the family I worked for posted the job, tons of people applied, they narrowed their choice, ran a background check on us (offered by the site) and then interviewed the select few left. This may be a good way for you too! 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top