Looking for good ECF source

  • Thread starter Thread starter Penitus
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Penitus

Guest
Can anyone recommend this CD-Rom? Supposedly, it is transcribed from a 38 volume book set. Also it has a search engine.

Now the bad news is theat I’ve heard the software is very flaky and often errors. Has anyone anyone had any luck or problems? Can they recommend it?

harmonymedia.com/CDROM/Fathers/ecf.htm

Thanks!
 
Can anyone recommend this CD-Rom? Supposedly, it is transcribed from a 38 volume book set. Also it has a search engine.

Now the bad news is theat I’ve heard the software is very flaky and often errors. Has anyone anyone had any luck or problems? Can they recommend it?

harmonymedia.com/CDROM/Fathers/ecf.htm

Thanks!
I have it. It is OK. It depends how much you’re really going to use it. On the plus side, you get all the ECF writings in a searchable format, for a relatively inexpensive price. On the down side, I have found that it crashes quite frequently, the formatting of the text leaves a lot to be desired, there are typos, and the searching capabilities aren’t great.

But it works for my purposes. I use it rarely, but can usually find good references for what I am searching for, if I am willing to dig through the sources a bit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top