looking for Roman Missal in Russian and Hebrew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Persis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Persis

Guest
Can anyone link me a place where I can find the Roman Missal (2002/Ordinary Form) in Hebrew or in Russian?

I’m going to mail a bishop in Russia to see if I can purchase one somehow though I’d like to find a pdf or text version on the internet, as for the Hebrew I tried looking at the Hebrew Catholic Association’s store but could not find anything.
 
If your in the United States you maybe able to call the USCCB and ask for the liturgy department . There is a new missal coming out with both translations in English and Hebrew, also ask them about Russian to. If they don’t they maybe able to help you out as to how to go about learning online or other resources.

www.usccb.org

Hope this helps peace be with you, Halos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top