S
sseason
Guest
Hello,
I am looking for some suggested reading material for Lent. I am looking for things to help me keep Hope in life when dealing with things like our culture of death, the liberal media, and being in conversations with friends and family that do not practise their faith. It can be very discouraging. And I want to keep a peaceful heart. I want to be able to say “forgive them father for they know not what they do”…rather than get angry.
So I’m looking for books that will be inspiring and helpful in teaching me to be “slow to anger”. And hopeful rather than being judgemental. I know that this is Gods battle. Not mine.
Suggestions?
I am looking for some suggested reading material for Lent. I am looking for things to help me keep Hope in life when dealing with things like our culture of death, the liberal media, and being in conversations with friends and family that do not practise their faith. It can be very discouraging. And I want to keep a peaceful heart. I want to be able to say “forgive them father for they know not what they do”…rather than get angry.
So I’m looking for books that will be inspiring and helpful in teaching me to be “slow to anger”. And hopeful rather than being judgemental. I know that this is Gods battle. Not mine.
Suggestions?