Looking for translation of Benedict XIV book

  • Thread starter Thread starter Knight4God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Knight4God

Guest
I believe this is the proper forum to ask (I apologize if this is out of place) but I am looking for an English copy of Pope Benedict XIV’s “De Servorum Dei beatificatione et beatorum canonizatione”. Unfortunately I am not skilled enough in latin to read the versions I found on google books, and I cannot seem to find an English translation anywhere. If anyone knows a suggestion, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
 
I believe this is the proper forum to ask (I apologize if this is out of place) but I am looking for an English copy of Pope Benedict XIV’s “De Servorum Dei beatificatione et beatorum canonizatione”. Unfortunately I am not skilled enough in latin to read the versions I found on google books, and I cannot seem to find an English translation anywhere. If anyone knows a suggestion, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

There is an English translation, but it was made in about 1850 - but you might be able to pick it up second-hand. The ET takes up three or four volumes, so it’s not short, even though they are not enormous.​

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top