A
alexaustralia
Guest
Hi all,
I have often heard reference to this author and his anti-catholic “bible”. Just wondering how widespread is this book within Protestant circles (If you are protestant your (name removed by moderator)ut would be highly welcomed). Is it generally accepted by major sectors of protestanism or is it something that very few ill informed protestants believe?
I am asking because thinking of buying it to have a read but no point wasting my time if its contents are not adhered to by the general protestant christian.
Cheers
Alex
Being that I already started a thread …any recommendations for study of OT. I am not so much interested in doctrine development but just in a historical/geographical prespective. BTW letting u know in advance already have Navarre OT.
I have often heard reference to this author and his anti-catholic “bible”. Just wondering how widespread is this book within Protestant circles (If you are protestant your (name removed by moderator)ut would be highly welcomed). Is it generally accepted by major sectors of protestanism or is it something that very few ill informed protestants believe?
I am asking because thinking of buying it to have a read but no point wasting my time if its contents are not adhered to by the general protestant christian.
Cheers
Alex
Being that I already started a thread …any recommendations for study of OT. I am not so much interested in doctrine development but just in a historical/geographical prespective. BTW letting u know in advance already have Navarre OT.