R
rdscheirer
Guest
Advice please
15 yr old daughter is having a crisis in her Faith. Background I grew up Lutheran married Catholic, Deacon at Church grew up Lutheran too- easy segue- until I read the early Church fathers- as Chesteton said if you are a student of history you will be Catholic.She attended Catholic school K-8 but now is at a public school "cause can’t afford it -more than 10,000 a year.
She has problems with the treatment of homosexuals and with abortion-I have tried to teach her that its not the sinner but the sin. When the babies were sacrificed to Molek was not that abortion after the fact. Tried to show her that the Bible is the word of God and a template for our life on earth
15 yr old daughter is having a crisis in her Faith. Background I grew up Lutheran married Catholic, Deacon at Church grew up Lutheran too- easy segue- until I read the early Church fathers- as Chesteton said if you are a student of history you will be Catholic.She attended Catholic school K-8 but now is at a public school "cause can’t afford it -more than 10,000 a year.
She has problems with the treatment of homosexuals and with abortion-I have tried to teach her that its not the sinner but the sin. When the babies were sacrificed to Molek was not that abortion after the fact. Tried to show her that the Bible is the word of God and a template for our life on earth