G
Gaudium86
Guest
Hello all,
I am a big fan of the new English translation of the Mass coming this Fall. I plan to substitute the relevant Collect from the new Missal (leaked here: wikispooks.com/wiki/Template:USMissal) for the LOTH closing prayer where possible when I pray the LOTH in private. (For those who don’t know, the closing prayer of the LOTH is often taken from the Collect printed in the Missal for the day’s Mass.)
This plan works well for the Propers of Saints and Seasons. As far as I can tell, however, the closing prayers for the 4-week psalter seem to have no analog in the Missal. Has anyone translated these prayers in private? If so, are you willing to share. . .?
Many thanks!
I am a big fan of the new English translation of the Mass coming this Fall. I plan to substitute the relevant Collect from the new Missal (leaked here: wikispooks.com/wiki/Template:USMissal) for the LOTH closing prayer where possible when I pray the LOTH in private. (For those who don’t know, the closing prayer of the LOTH is often taken from the Collect printed in the Missal for the day’s Mass.)
This plan works well for the Propers of Saints and Seasons. As far as I can tell, however, the closing prayers for the 4-week psalter seem to have no analog in the Missal. Has anyone translated these prayers in private? If so, are you willing to share. . .?
Many thanks!