I am really in no place to advise.

However, I think that its important to understand
why you don’t love yourself. Is it because you
compare yourself to other people and they have something that you don’t have? I think that sometimes true and Godly self-love only comes from hitting rock bottom, realizing the emptiness of the world around you, being completely and totally broken so that Christ can ressurect you. You have to be comfortable enough with yourself to admit your own brokenness to be healed, and you have to be ok with the fact that sometimes other people will not like you or will look down on you because of your brokenness. Pure self-love comes from following the will of God and getting your identity through Christ and not from others so it may perhaps be that God will keep putting you in situations where you feel like a failure until you are able to get over looking at yourself and others and concentrate only on God. In St. Faustina’s Diary, it says that one finds answers from God through his representatives, not from other people.
Jesus said to them in reply, "Those who are healthy do not need a physician, but the sick do."
Luke 5:31
Amen, amen, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains just a grain of wheat; but if it dies, it produces much fruit.
Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will preserve it for eternal life.
John 12:24-25
In my own life, I have experienced God’s confirming touch in my life to let me know that I am on the right path. However, I literally had to lose almost everything that I had valued. When I got it back, I did not really value it anymore.
Man is created to praise, reverence, and serve God our Lord, and by this means to save his soul.
And the other things on the face of the earth are created for man and they may help him in prosecuting the end for which he is created.
From this it follows that man is to use them as much as they help him on to his end, and ought to rid himself of them so far as they hinder him as to it.
For this it is necessary to make ourselves indifferent to all created things in all that is allowed to the choice of our free will and is not prohibited to it; so that, on our part, we want not health rather than sickness, riches rather than poverty, honor rather than dishonor, long rather than short life, and so in all the rest; desiring and choosing only that which is most conductive for us to the end for which we are created.
Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
nwjesuits.org/JesuitSpirituality/SpiritualExercises.html