Lump on my breast

  • Thread starter Thread starter teresa88
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teresa88

Guest
I just found a lump on my breast last night and soon will be seeing a doctor. Please pray for me. Lord Jesus,please deliver me from this worry. Lord, mercy.
 
:hug1: Teresa, I ask Jesus to encourage you to hope and peace as you wait for diagosis. Please God it will just be a cyst or benign, and that your vigilance has given early treatment the best possible outcome. I will keep you in my prayers

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
:hug1: Teresa, I ask Jesus to encourage you to hope and peace as you wait for diagosis. Please God it will just be a cyst or benign, and that your vigilance has given early treatment the best possible outcome. I will keep you in my prayers

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Praying… Amen…
 
I ask my departed grandmothers and aunts to join me in praying for you in this time. God’s will be done, and may you know the peace of being His precious child.

Gertie
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top