Lupe Fiasco as a performer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andy_K
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy_K

Guest
My Catholic college is planning to hold a concert during the upcoming fall semester. Many have suggested that the popular Lupe Fiasco could be the performer. As a member of the student government, I have been asked to vote on the matter.

Does anyone know anything about this guy? Has he done/does he do/encourage anything that would “disqualify” him from performing on a Catholic university campus?
 
His songs have some profane language and negative comments about Christianity, but I can’t imagine it disqualifying him from performing at a university. You could look up the lyrics to “Hurt Me Soul” and “American Terrorist” to get an idea of the content. Those are from his old CD anyway, I have no idea what’s on the new one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top