• Thread starter Thread starter stumbler
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
stumbler said:
Mahony Ordered to Release Files on Accused Priests

ktla.trb.com/news/local/ktla-090804priest_lat,0,7142328.story?coll=ktla-news-1

Judge rejects claim that prosecutors in sexual abuse cases were interfering with Church operations in violation of the Constitution.

By Jean Guccione
LA Times Staff Writer

September 8, 2004, 11:33 AM PDT​

Did a search. Didn’t find this story here in the forums.

I for one fully agree with the judge and if I say more, I will be accused of lack of charity!

Antonio 😦

Antonio B:
I for one fully agree with the judge and if I say more, I will be accused of lack of charity!
Not by me, I agree qith you. I may be wrong, but I have the impression that the bishop Mahony is just trying to either save his own skin or minimize the economic damage to his diocese. He’s not promoting justice. He did a scandalous job before and he’s doing a scandolous job now.

Yes, some people are just trying to get righ quick, but that’s part of the temporal consequences of his sins in handling homossexual priests.

Code:
40.png
Augustine:
Not by me, I agree qith you. I may be wrong, but I have the impression that the bishop Mahony is just trying to either save his own skin or minimize the economic damage to his diocese. He’s not promoting justice. He did a scandalous job before and he’s doing a scandolous job now.

Yes, some people are just trying to get righ quick, but that’s part of the temporal consequences of his sins in handling homossexual priests.
For years I have dreamed Rome would recall him and put him in charge of the Catacombs and then name a Burke or a Bruskewitz for this Archdiocese. Unfortunately, it is only a dream and the Teflon Cardinal may once again survive one more challenge to his sorry episcopal career!

Antonio :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back