Make an Online Catholic Study Bible

  • Thread starter Thread starter COPLAND_3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

COPLAND_3

Guest
I am starting to make an online study Bible, similar to the format of the Ignatius Study Bible and Navarre Bible, but for online purposes, and totally free. I originally started to work on making catenas and glosses, but I am going to take a slightly different direction. I am much into the Fathers and Doctors of the Church, and I plan to give lots of footnotes from them. Here is a sample page of what I am working on ocsb.wetpaint.com/page/Revelation%201

I am interested in thoughts on this and even welcome help from anyone who feels called to help and has a good deal of understanding of the faith. Thanks! If interested contact me here litteralchristianlibrary.wetpaint.com/page/Contact+me
 
Awesome! If you can pull it off, do it!

The one feature I might suggest would be to provide a link to the church father’s full text to see the quote in context.

You’re doing the Good Work well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top