Making the assumption

  • Thread starter Thread starter Buddy1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buddy1

Guest
Would it be weird for me to make the assumption: God is smarter than I am?

Like Christ established a Church, so why would I, on my own start making assuptions about God regardless of whether I’d be correct about my assumptions. Isn’t this the same as testing God or something?
 
Last edited:
I understand that. But my question centers on whether it’s appropriate to state: " I’m making the assumption that God is smarter than I am." ?
 
One way to test your theory is to attempt to make an omnipotent god. I’ll grant you that many have tried.

Man has absolutely no problem claiming to know the mind of God, what He thinks or why He acts. Thousands are certain they know exactly what God meant when He inspired, by His Holy Spirit., the scripture writers.

However, I have found that it is far better to remain in the realm of reality.

There’s just less money in it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top