Male seminal emissions

• Thread starter Thread starter John4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later my posting will be closed. If you have any more thoughts for me please let me know. Thank you my friend !

My posting will soon be closed. Please send me any new thoughts on this issue. Has this issue affected you as a guy?

My posting will soon be closed. Please send me any new thoughts on this issue. Has this issue affected you as a guy?
There’s nothing more to say, really. Nocturnal emissions of semen are a completely normal, natural thing the body does to flush the pipes, so to speak. It’s not in any way sinful or cause for concern. Stop worrying about it.

Hi Roland, no nocturnal emissions with me. Actually I was awake when episodes occurred. Previous posts will assist you. Please forgive me for being a nuisance.

Hi Roland, no nocturnal emissions with me. Actually I was awake when episodes occurred. Previous posts will assist you. Please forgive me for being a nuisance.
Apologies. Anyway, people have already given you the correct answer: if something is involuntary, it’s not a sin. Case closed.

That said, if you are ejaculating while doing normal stuff, you should probably be discussing this with a doctor and a priest, not anonymous people on the internet.

Thank you for your cogent reply. I have noticed that others on catholic forums have gone into far more detail on personal issues than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back