Man becomes woman?

• Thread starter Thread starter tom.wineman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what I don’t get: his “partner” is a woman. So he was sexually attracted to women, then became a woman. So now he considers himself a lesbian? I think this guy is very, very confused

You can’t change gender. You can change appearance but not the chromosomes or your spirit. He’s still a man, just seriously confused and with a mutilated body. Pray for him.

It is called Gender Identity Disorder, or Gender Dysphoria…it is a mental disease. This person, all like him, need our prayers.

My cousin will be getting this surgery done sometime in March
:mad: :crying:
I live across country from them so I don’t have very much contact, or infulence. Last time I saw him was at his mom’s funeral 7 years ago. Truly I think he’s gotten some bad therapy and guidance. He was with a lady at his mom’s funeral that he called his “guru” and when she would look at me I got chills.

It seems very selfish to me to be so wrapped up in your physical appearance and sexuality. Its all about what I feel, what I want. . . no (or very little) thought to the other people in you life and no consideration for God at all. He doesn’t really seem happy now either. His sister has told me that (s)he’s always crabby and difficult to get along with, and his sister has accepted this change and is supporting him! The problem is not with the plumbing, its with the mind and their self-image.

I have talked to a few priests on this subject too, wondering about my cousin’s salvation etc. They said its along the lines of a person who commits suicide. They are fragile to begin with and then get bad counseling. I just have to trust that God will meet him where he is.

I doubt very highly his happiness will last. It’s a superficial change, and won’t help his underlying problems. Surgery can’t heal the soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back