S
seeking_my_path
Guest
Hello. I’m almost new here. ‘Almost’ because I’ve been a long-time lurker of this forum and I suppose I consider myself an old-timer in this sense.
I haven’t written before because I thought there was nothing I could really contribute that others in this forum haven’t already. Most contributors have been brilliant in their responses.
Besides, the written word is not really my forte, and especially because English is my second language I’ve felt intimidated to come forward.
However, something has come to my attention and I thought that I should bring this to your attention. I know that this probably should be somewhere else, but since this is the forum I most go to, I thought I would present it here.
No response is needed. I just wanted you guys to read this. Thank you.
article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZjM0NTM5MWQxMjMxNDU0N2JkMjU1Y2Y4ZWNkMjUwZTI=&w=MA==
This definitely relates to family life.
Oh, by the way…This forum has been largely instrumental on my keeping focus on being Catholic. At least, delving deeper into the Catholic faith. Although, a cradle-Catholic, my faith has been shallow at the very least. I’m just taking my baby steps.
Thank you zealots
I haven’t written before because I thought there was nothing I could really contribute that others in this forum haven’t already. Most contributors have been brilliant in their responses.
Besides, the written word is not really my forte, and especially because English is my second language I’ve felt intimidated to come forward.
However, something has come to my attention and I thought that I should bring this to your attention. I know that this probably should be somewhere else, but since this is the forum I most go to, I thought I would present it here.
No response is needed. I just wanted you guys to read this. Thank you.
article.nationalreview.com/?q=ZjM0NTM5MWQxMjMxNDU0N2JkMjU1Y2Y4ZWNkMjUwZTI=&w=MA==
This definitely relates to family life.
Oh, by the way…This forum has been largely instrumental on my keeping focus on being Catholic. At least, delving deeper into the Catholic faith. Although, a cradle-Catholic, my faith has been shallow at the very least. I’m just taking my baby steps.
Thank you zealots