Many prayers needed..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sassylee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top