Many prayers needed..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sassylee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.

Amen
 
O good St Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and wonder worker of our day, confidently I call upon you and seek your aid. On earth you always fulfilled God’s designs; help Sassylee and her husband now to do the holy will of God. Implore the Master of Life, from whom all paternity proceeds, to render them fruitful in offspring, that they may raise up children to God in this life, and in the world to come, heirs to the Kingdom of His Glory.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top