March of Dimes Exposé - Pro Abortion

  • Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffalo

Guest
March of Dimes Exposé

For years the March of Dimes (MOD) has been boycotted by pro-life groups for its involvement in the abortion industry. Unfortunately, many well-meaning pro-life citizens continue to support MOD, not knowing one of the group’s methods of preventing what it calls “Birth Defects” is to promote abortion.

more…
 
Ahhh, from the article,
MOD was one of the major forces behind the development and widespread use of amniocentesis in the second trimester of pregnancy. Amniocentesis is a test commonly used to determine if an unborn child has a congenital abnormality, knowledge of which can facilitate the decision to abort “defective” children.
I was 35 when I was pregnant with our daughter. Women of ‘that’ age are routinely encouraged to have an amniocentesis. I refused for 2 reasons, one, I wasn’t going to have an abortion on the basis of a test which may or may not be reliable and second, the test itself has a slight chance of causing a miscarriage.
 
The company I work for supports the March of Dimes quite a bit, donating money, charity drives, that kinda stuff.

Thanks for posting this. Interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top