T
The_Way
Guest
Hi Guys,
I’m currently debating with a Muslim and he has brought up this quote:
“They shall take up serpents; and if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lay their hands upon the sick, and they shall recover.”
I know we can refute him but saying “you shall not put the Lord your God to the test”. However, I remember hearing of a saint that was offered poison and was aware of it. He asked them from which side of the cup shall he drink pointing the to 4 sides thereby blessing the cup. He drank it and did not die.
Does anyone know the name of the saint or any saints that fall into this category?
God bless,
I’m currently debating with a Muslim and he has brought up this quote:
“They shall take up serpents; and if they shall drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lay their hands upon the sick, and they shall recover.”
I know we can refute him but saying “you shall not put the Lord your God to the test”. However, I remember hearing of a saint that was offered poison and was aware of it. He asked them from which side of the cup shall he drink pointing the to 4 sides thereby blessing the cup. He drank it and did not die.
Does anyone know the name of the saint or any saints that fall into this category?
God bless,